Dear Customer, New Holland Construction Machinery S.p.A., (“NHC”) wishes to inform you that the personal data our Company has been provided with by you or has otherwise acquired within the scope of our activity, will be subject to processing carried out according to manual and/or computer methods, on the basis of principles of correctness, legality and transparency, and providing protection for your confidentiality and your rights as set out in Leg. D. no. 196 of 30 June, 2003 ("Personal data protection code"). Under the terms of article 13 of Leg. D. no. 196/2003, we therefore provide you with the following information:
1. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes: managerial, commercial and marketing statistics, with possibility of access thereto also by companies controlled by, controlling or associated with NHC.
2. The processing will be carried out by means of the following methods: manual and/or computerised or by any other method in line with the provisions of Leg. D. 196/2003.
3. It is optional to provide the data; however, any refusal to provide these data could lead to our being unable to continue and/or manage the commercial agreement made between us.
4. The processing holder is: New Holland Construction Machinery S.p.A., with registered office at Str. di Settimo, 323, 10099 San Mauro, Italy, represented by its General Manager.
5. The person in charge of the processing is the Managing Director.
6. You may exercise your rights with the processing holder at any time, under the terms of art. 7 of Leg. D. 196/2003, that we copy in full below for your benefit:
LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003, ART. 7 - RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
1. The party concerned is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning said party, even if they are not yet registered, and to be notified thereof in intelligible form.
The party concerned is entitled to obtain information:
on the origin of the personal data;b)
on the purpose and method of processing;c)
on the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;d)
on the identification details of the holder, those in charge and the representative appointed under the terms of article 5, paragraph 2;e)
on the individuals or categories of individuals who may receive notification of the personal data or who may come to be acquainted therewith as representative appointed in the Country, those in charge or those who carry out said processing.
3. The party concerned is entitled to obtain:
a) the update and correction of or, where appropriate, addition to the data;
b) the cancellation, conversion to anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in breach of the law, including those which it is not necessary to keep in relation to purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
4. The party concerned is entitled to oppose, wholly or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning said party, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning said party for the purposes of advertising material being sent or direct sales being made, or for market research studies or commercial communication activities being conducted.